- [2013-06-14]Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher in Brain PlasticityNuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
- [2013-06-13]LUCS' 25-year jubileeSeptember 24-25 2013
- [2013-06-10]Karolina Kauppi's dissertationJune 14 2013, in the Biology building, BiA 201, 10.00-12.30.
- [2013-06-10]Lars Nyberg receives grant from the Kamprad family foundation
- [2013-05-13]UFBI work is featured as key research in the fieldon Psychology Progress.
- [2013-05-06]Call for Proposals to KOSMOS Summer University1−14 September 2013 Berlin, Germany
- [2013-04-22]Master thesis by Harsha Kiran Nekkanti.Additive effect of KIBRA and CLSTN2 on memory-related brain activation.
- [2013-03-11]Kristiina Kompus receives Meltzerfondet young researcher prize
- [2013-03-07]PhD-student position investigating the effects of physical activity on brain function.
- [2013-02-25]ESOF 2014 - CopenhagenCall for scientific session proposals
- [2013-02-14][Update] Lectures from Hjärnskadeforum aired in KunskapskanalenFebruary 14 & 15
- [2013-01-30]“Human Brain Project” appointed as flagship program
- [2013-01-28]Graduate Students Positions Available in Cognitive Neuroscience of Memory and Agingat McGill University, Canada.
- [2012-10-18]The brain is to be simulated in new super-computerarticle in Dagens Nyheter (DN).
- [2012-09-13]Postdoctoral Positions on the Neural Mechanisms of Visual Memory and Attentionat the laboratory of Roberto Cabeza
- [2012-07-04]Memory and learningnew collaborator information site.
Positions at (or in relation to) UFBI
None at this time.