- [2014-08-21]New article published in Neuroimage
- [2014-08-20]Aktuella utlysningar från Vetenskapsrådet
- [2014-06-12]The first SweCog national conferenceSweCog 2014, in Lund September 11 and 12.
- [2014-04-24]Nerve-Driven Immunity MeetingAugust 20-21, 2014 at Nobel Forum in Stockholm.
- [2014-03-28]SweCog now replaced with SweCogSwedish Cognitive Science Society
- [2013-03-11]Kristiina Kompus receives Meltzerfondet young researcher prize
- [2013-03-07]PhD-student position investigating the effects of physical activity on brain function.
- [2013-02-14][Update] Lectures from Hjärnskadeforum aired in KunskapskanalenFebruary 14 & 15
- [2013-01-30]“Human Brain Project” appointed as flagship program
- [2013-01-28]Graduate Students Positions Available in Cognitive Neuroscience of Memory and Agingat McGill University, Canada.
- [2012-07-04]Memory and learningnew collaborator information site.
I completed PhD. course at Tokyo Gakugei University on March 2008. And then, I worked for Chiba University as pos-doc. My PhD. and subsequent works in Japan were supervised by Prof. Tomoyoshi Komiyama in Chiba University. My research interest is motor control, especially, in interlimb or bimanual coordination, and interhemispheric interaction. To address such concerns, my work investigated the following issues by use of TMS technique: the role for the co-contraction of upper and lower limb muscles in muscular strength, the behavior of transcallosal pathway during bimanual movement. Currently, I work for Umeå University under the supervision of Prof. Roland S. Johansson. My pos-doc work in Umeå University just started on October 2008, and is proceeding toward the investigation of sensorimotor function of human hand.